I hate the fact that from within IRAD, you can't see the URL for the admin console. Every time you try to do something with the console, the annoying console window starts spitting out garbage, and the window restores itself to a non-maximized state.
Well, here's the URL for the admin console so you can open it up on Google Chrome or Firefox:
Heh...I just noticed in the Title that IBM has renamed the WebSphere Administrative Console to the "Integrated Solutions Console." That certainly makes everything work better. :P
Sunday, April 19, 2009
What is the URL for the WebSphere 7 Admin Console in IRAD 7.5
- Rock Paper Scissors JSF Application
- How many classes are there in the Java 5 JDK?
- Is all this JSF stuff really worth it? It makes ea...
- Setting up a Resource Bundle in the faces-config.x...
- Stored Procedures with Hibernate and JPA Annotatio...
- <f:view> WSViewRoot incompatible with UIOutput Cla...
- Improving on the Worlds Simplest JSF Program
- Simple Interactive JSF Page
- JSF WAR Deployment with IRAD7 to WebSphere 6.1
- The Simplest JSF Program You Can Write
- Struggling with CVSNT and Netbeans / Rational IRAD...
- What is with the Netbeans Icon?
- Just another Test
- iastore.sys is corrupted HP Pavilion XP Install ov...
- Creating/Restoring Image with Norton 14 Wrong Driv...
- When IRADs WebSphere Test Server Fails to Respond
- What is the URL for the WebSphere 7 Admin Console ...
- Value '2.0' is not facet-valid with respect to enu...
- ▼ April (18)