Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Simple Interactive JSF Page

Okay, I’ve just created a very simple JSF application. Well, pretty much the simplest JSF application you could possibly imagine. But really, all it does is display “Hello World.” I’m not going to win any programming awards with a simple ‘Hello World.’

I was thinking that I might explore a bit more interactivity by trying to create a JSF application that recreates the universal experience of playing that old playground game of Rock Paper Scissors (RPS). I’m thinking the the client submits either “rock”, “paper” or “scissors” to the server, the server then randomly makes its own choice, and the result is sent back to the client. It’s an easy concept to grasp, and it would make a quirky, yet simple, scenario for playing around with Java Server Faces and JSF tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers